maanantai 24. maaliskuuta 2014
- We moved at the beginning of February to a row house (2 rooms and a kitchen) which is located 5 kilometers from central of Lahti.
- It takes little bit time to get use to, because I'm use to having a grocery store right next to front door.
- But bus comes very near so it's easy to get to the city.
- I'm a bus stop.
- Before that we were living in central in a one room apartment, that was in rather questionable condition.
- My sisters boyfriend Tomi
- Did you know there is mold?
- Yes, I'm aware.
- Moving going on
- Eww, ugly hand
- I'm in a hallway
- Also window and the balcony door were frozen.
- It won't open.
- My brother
- My sister thinks I have a hoarding problem.
- Minna, you have some Barbies equipment in here. why?
- No, them belong to that pony.
- Oh, well that's a totally different thing...